Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let's Be Marie Antoinette And Count Fersen, At Least For Tonight.

Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton, HAS ALWAYS MADE ME PROUD, BUT TODAY, I'm ECSTATIC. Baby, baby, baby! You were AMAAAAZING, baby! For someone with a notsogoodcar to hold onto the race leader who has an outofthisworld car, and finishing the race with less than a second behind(yes, only 0.6 of a second!) HE IS PHENOMENAL. You want to know the true nature of a fighter, a man who never says never? Lewis Hamilton is the role model. He fought like a Spartacus on a Roman battlefield. My ultimate inspiration. YOU ARE AMAZING.


P.S-Happy Happy Happy Eighteenth, Vino! Officially legal now? Whatever that means. Hahah.
P.P.S-I'm gonna miss Wanieyyyyy Johari SO MUCH! Good Luck, Waniey. And Maysara. And I hope the other one, A, is no longer mad at me, for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment