Yesterday sure was one helluva day. Unexpected too.
We were supposed to watch this Tamil movie, my mother, me, and my brothers. It was a random decision that my Aunty decided to join. I was not so interested in watching the movie, because of the actor, whom I am not interested in, to be honest. I only watch Tamil movie starring my favourite star, Vijay! The most awesomest man on Earth. Tall, talented, and his dance moves are incomparable to any other in the industry. Love you, Vijay. However, the brilliant Bukit Tinggi decided not to play his movie, instead his movie is being played in Bukit Raja. Hence my mom was adamant to watch a movie but ONLY in Bukit Tinggi. Grudgingly, I agreed. Plus, my Aunty joined us, could it be any better? So yeah. In Aeon, saw another Aunty who just finished watching the movie. She lamented about how having 4 sons and none of them are willing to follow her for the movie. Poor thing. That is why every mother needs at least one daughter. Daughters are the most precious gift a mother can get. :) (bragging..)
The movie, is not bad actually, not bad! Story of history and science, finally an Indian Sci-Fi movie that makes sense. It was brilliant in some sense. And I learnt the creator of the Shaolin martial arts was an Indian Prince from South India. Bodhidharma. His real story still lays in the depths of Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India. It's pretty sad to see how his origins have been deviated from the truth in the name of modern science. Malay legend holds that Bodhidharma introduced the preset form of silat. Bodhidharma practised Kalari, a form of Indian martial arts. The world sure is linked to one big culture all along. It's us who chose to differentiate everything.
Later my Aunty follow us back home and later on... DINNER! at a chinese restaurant. It was just so much fun. Aunty says she wants to adopt me as her daughter since she has none. And you know what? I don't mind. Who wouldn't wanna live in a house of 5 freakin' BMW (and that z4, aaaah!), in a luxurious getaway? Just kidding. Home is where the heart is, and my heart is at my own house.:)
Watched Demi Lovato's performance with the beautiful Pablo Alboran at the Latin Grammy 2011 and it was incredible! Solamente Tu is a really beautiful song, and Demi made way more beautiful! We need more songs from you, Pablo Alboran! He's so talented and his voice, to die for. Gosh.
And Katy Perry is amazing. What's even more amazing is her new music video for that amazing song, The One That Got Away. It's so touching, and heartbreaking, I broke down too. Err yeahhh. Hahah. But seriously, that woman, is one woman at the top of the world. She deserves every recognition that comes away, and more. She at the pinnacle of her career and she will go higher. She's brilliant!
And yesterday's date. Sure was a date to remember for many. The number of people who got married! I hope they stay true to their love. Why would you want to say your other half was the one who got away? Please, we all could do with a little less of Kim Kardashian. (and yes I'm still fuming over her bigheadedness.)
Did I say Tomas Berdych was AWESOME? He so ROCKS! Hearts him! You will go far, dude.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment