Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Totally Love Giada At Home!

Jeesh, I sure am injury-prone all the time. Just bang my leg against the bed frame, and it hurt so effing badly.
Btw, I am almost, ALMOST fully cured from the viral fever I contracted the week before last week, thank you God and thank you doctor! The doctor is seriously awesome. You saved my life, dear doctor! I just added him on Facebook. That makes him even more awesome.

Today I learnt a very valuable lesson: People are gonna hate you even just because you are standing on your two own feet. I have to learn to say, "It's okay lah. Relax lah."
I wonder when can I do that without a care. But for now, I didn't let it get to my head, because.. I'm a skyscraper. As cheesy as it sounds, I'm strong and I know it. So yeahh, a skyscraper!

Tomas Berdych is AWESOME. He's the only tennis dude I don't hate even if he's gone on a long run of beating my Fernando Verdasco or Rafael Nadal. The dude knows how to play lahh.Anyway, Fernando, this year is not a good one. It's alright, next year's for you! We shall rock it together. Yeah, bring on 2012! (This one's meant for Fernando Verdasco, but now I've said it, this one's for you too Nando Torres.)

Right... Now all that said, time to hit the books. Why am I not studying? * exaggerated accent*
I feel so useless. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment