Monday, November 28, 2011

Liverpool And The Curse Of The Draw




So... I'm leaving today, and well this will be the last post for a long time. Will be blogging like mad when I come back, don't worry.:)

Last night, we went to AEON for some last minute shopping, and my mom needed a bag. So while wandering around, we wanted to check out the bags at Universal Traveller. And I saw a certain someone who looked a LOT like Rachel Saw Yi Jiau. Approaching closer, IT IS HER. And seriously lah, we got the coolest way of greeting each other. Trying to punch the other and fell into this giggling fit, like psychos. MAD LAH. I heart you, Rachel Saw! Hahaha. My crazy partner-in-crime.

Right now, I'm uploading pictures from my DSLR into my laptop, a friggin' 864 pictures since I last uploaded. Woaaah. And more to come. I'm almost done with packing, don't know if I have everything with me. Packing can be a headache. Ugh. And my bag is so full, there are loads more not in the bag yet. Oh well. AND I'M SO TIRED.
The reason behind THAT is... I slept only for 4 hours last night. Went hardcore watching sports, F1 and football. SO GOOD. I mean, F1 was a disaster, gearbox problem. GEARBOX PROBLEM! Only when we were treated with another awesome fight between Massa and Hamilton, and suddenly Lewis' car slowed down. I was like, WHATTHEHELL? He retired from the race. Sighs.
But we kept changing the channel back and fro between F1 and football, until that occured. NO MORE F1. Lewis Hamilton FTW, in 2012! Hahah. Liverpool. SO PROUD. They drew with the team who thrashed Man Utd 6-1, thanks to a VERY classy performance. And the SHOULD HAVE WON! Bad luck.:( But still, we drew. Unbeaten at home, baby! Liverpool, had a defence of STEEL. So unbreakable. PERFECT. Agger, Skrtel, Downing, Enrique and Lucas, midfield. Aaaaah, you guys are amazing. AMAZING! Now, what we need is a striker who can finish. Suarez was totally OUT yesterday, they should have brought Carroll EARLIER! I never liked Carroll, but he has enough skills and the physique itself to beat Man City. Unfortunately... But still, amazing Liverpool.

I feel very bad, now. My puppy is being sent for boarding for SEVEN days, SEVEN! in our regular pet shop. And the thought of not being able to see him for seven days, and.. he won't like that place. His daily routine of running exercises, playing with me, getting the bread, going for a walk in the park.. he's not gonna get any of that for seven days. And the thought of that alone, breaks my heart. Well, cause this is the first time we are leaving him alone and going for vacation, ever since we got him, last year. The last one year, we simplycouldn't get out for vacation, and when we finally could, I don't feel like going anymore. I love my puppy too much, he means the WORLD to me! I know, weird. But he does. He's like a HUGE part of the family. And he's gonna be in a place without everything he enjoys, daily. I broke down just moments ago, silly lah. Just praying with all my heart he wouldn't be tortured in anyway, and taken with great care. I'm gonna miss you terribly, dear Torres.:(  Sofreakin'unfair.
I'm gonna miss that amazing smile. He's a beauty like no other. I'll be back, I promise.
So, bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment