I need story books. I crave for them. Finals, get over, quick! Please and thank you.
Today, I've finally seen the last of practical papers for A-levels. Goodbye, dear ones. I so do not and will not miss you. I have practically screwed up all three papers, God bless me. Seriously, what am I doing?!
Life would be better if I have received my Hogwarts acceptance letter 7 years ago. I would have graduated and on the works of a great Auror. And I'd be living my life the way I want, not moaning like some sick Muggle. Oh wait, I am a Muggle. Ohhhh well. But it would be so cool, if Hogwarts actually existed and I actually did receive my acceptance letter. Robes for uniforms. Pumpkin juice for breakfast instead of sick ol' Milo. Potions, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Care for Magical Creatures, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms! for subjects, rather than Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. And I get to ride on brooms! Ahh, the imaginations.:)
The weekends is here! Happy weekends, everyone! It's gonna be an exciting weekend. And there's a LOT of open houses going on, and we thought Deepavali was over? Which only means, there are gonna be more fooood. And money! And football matches.:) So let us all look on the bright side, and.. I really need to get home from college now and crawl into bed. Still sick, and it's like 5 days already! Oh doctor, those meds, sooo did not work. The torture I was put through since 8.30 this morning, during quarantine and practical.
It sucks to be me, right now.
Now this, is one pointless post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment