Monday, August 29, 2011

Cause When A Heart Breaks, It Dont Break Even.


Greetings, humans and animals and aliens and monsters, and beasts, and angels (If only Daniel Grigori reads this..) and demons..
I've got an announcement to make. But first...I've been off the Internet lesser yesterday than I've ever been... almost everyday. Well, yesterday was at Ikea and The Curve, so very tiring, (Got rings! Thanks Christinaaa!(Demi-inspired, teehee!)) and then came back, hit the badminton court, so, I was practically dead by 6, but end up washing my car which I have not washed for 2 weeks, and that took ONE FREAKING HOUR because it was too filthy and the dirt gave me a hard time. Then showered, and by the time I got out, it was time for THE VOICE! While watching it, I decided to multitask, the Internet, of course. And then it just took a minute, got heartbreak going to Facebook AND some other websites. Talk about series of unfortunate event. Deciding to ignore reality, I switched of my laptop, and watched the show the whole way, keeping my mind blank except for swooning over Blake Shelton and Adam Levine(who I happen to hate too.) I'm a huge fan of Maroon 5, but their recent album... have been quite disappointing. Especially that one song which I feel so... never mind. But recently I totally fell for TWO of Adam's songs, again, before they hit the top of the charts, and guess what? Now both songs are at 1st and 4th place respectively. Moves Like Jagger and Stereo Hearts. Amazing songs, amazing. And I love you Adam. I know I hate him, but I don;t think that's true because I found myself going on a Maroon 5 marathon this morning, So yeah. So yeah, back to the topic. Heartbreaks. What can I say? Ohkay, who cares. I'm getting pretty good at controlling my emotions these days, BUT APPARENTLY SOMEONE CAN'T AND DRIVING THE REST OF US CRAZY JUST BECAUSE SHE OR HE IS SUFFERING WITH THEIR DAMN INSECURITIES AND PULLING US IN IT TOO! Get a grip on yourself, will you! So much for controlling emotions. So yeah, yesterday reality felt... BORING, SICK, SAD, HURTFUL, DEPRESSED, DISTRESSED, PAINFUL and every negative adjectives there is.
And The Voice and story book is a perfect getaway. I loveee The Voice show, seriously, that is one show that beat American Idol hands down. I wasted months getting hyped up over AI this year, ugh. Ohkay, I admit, I love Adam Levine and couldn't take my eyes of him.
And as for story book, I'm completely hooked. PASSION! Always waiting for the part Daniel Grigori comes. So saddd. When I read those books I love, I'm completely lost in them.Completely.
So yeahh, reality can hurt ALOT, and thus... this emo post. Angry emotions and everything else. Oh, who cares?
VMA this year is.... weird. Lady Gaga came as Jo Calderone. SCARY. Demi Lovato looked so beautiful! As always. Justin Bieber! My poor guy has lost his sense of fashion. SERIOUSLY, JUSTIN? Red pants, leopard-printed sneakers and a SNAKE. Wow. Nicki Minaj shows why her sense of clothing is worst than LG. Katy Perry.. is being Katy Perry. With pink hair. Beyonce, beautiful. Seriously, they are all dressed so colourful. But the best controversy of all.... ADAM LEVINE.
He did not go for the award show, and... he criticised it on Twitter.
First, he tweeted this,

the VMA's. one day a year when MTV pretends to still care about music. I'm drawing a line in the sand. fuck you VMA's.


Then he posted this...

still waiting to have my "jerry macguire mission statement moment of deep regret..." not happening. phew!


And finally.. this.

i may be a pop singer. but every once in a while the angsty teenager in me just blurts out some raw honesty. it's a reflex.

Don't we all LOVE him? I do. Hahah.

 Someone, just kill me. Ohkay, that's it, gotta go for a movie: CARS 2! My awesome Lewis Hamilton is in it! And he looks  hot, even as a car.:D

Didn't I say I have an announcement to make?
AS OF TODAY, I, DEENA VERDASCO, HAVE GIVEN UP ON ALL SPORTS EXCEPT FOOTBALL, FOR THIS YEAR. I've have given up on Rafael Nadal gaining back the No.1 spot in the world rankings, given up on Fernando Verdasco to come back to the Top 10 in the world, given up on Fernando Torres scoring for Chelsea, (because he's never gonna make it in THAT team) but but but I'll still keep faith on him scoring for his country in any international duty because THAT is a very possible fact, given up on all my badminton dudes, given up on Lewis Hamilton to make one of the greatest comeback in F1 because Mclaren is one team that has no luck(seriously Mclaren, 3, yes, 3 DNFs! Red Bull has NONE, how is that possible?!). So yeah. The only team I've faith left is Liverpool, because they suffered last season, thus left of the hook this season, but the rest...  BUT I STILL LOVE ALL OF THEM! This year's over anyway. Sighs.
There, DONE.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay,
 I'm falling to pieces,
I'm falling to pieces..







No comments:

Post a Comment