I was suppose to post this yesterday... until I fell asleep on my keyboard.
Just so like me, when I really want to do something, to help me, myself survive, I never had get it done. And so was my promise to stay of social networks, and my blog. But I did achieve half the success, as far as my blog is concerned. So yeahhh.
TRIALS!
Can be draining, today when I'm back at 5.30pm at home, I saw my eyes... had eye bags. EYEBAGS. I don't normally get eyebags! Thanks alot, TRIALS.
But what was even more draining is... getting all hyped up for your favourite team or player, only to have them lose. And I completely feel for them. Last weekend, was a BAD ONE.
On FRIDAY, Fernando Verdasco and Rafael Nadal both lost in the 2nd round of Rogers Masters. (Why, Nando, WHYYY?! Love you, Rafaaa.)
On SATURDAY, Liverpool DREW with Sunderland. But at least they scored a goal, unlike sucky Chelsea, (Fernando Torres was so fineeeee this week, the only one in the teamXD).
On SUNDAY, our very much beloved badminton hero, Datuk Lee missed out on the world title which should be rightfully his. HIS. Lin Dan rode on luck. That's all I'm sayin'. It isn't fair whatsoever for Malaysians to lose every freaking time in the finals of BIG events! Whyyy? We are not credible? Last year was Koo and Tan, and this year, Chong Wei came so close, SO CLOSE. He's still amazing. Our numero uno! And please don't cry, it breaks us too.:(
So anyway, THAT was the weekend heartbreak, otherwise, life's great, great.
Because August is just as awesome as it's name.:)
And to my dear ones, I'm always here when you need me, always ready to listen and understand.:)
And oh yeah, I forgot. Dear Rachel Saw, I am so extremely sorry for today, I DID LOOK FOR YOU! Tiger said you disappeared, I assumed you went homeee! You KNOW I wouldn't ditch you! Love you Arivali Singam, jangan marah2 kayhh?! :D
I HATE EXAMS. Just as much as I hate that dude from China who doesn't love his shoes the way he should. Sighs.
All we can ask now is, "WHYYYY?!"
College's out for the next two days, so waking up at 7am! Finally. I woke up at 3 today, AT THREE! Not like I could sleep the rest of the night, I got disturbed after the badminton match. Yes, I know, irrational, but true. Toss and turn. I'm so excited this week, god knows why.:)
P.S- I miss watching Fernando play (in red). Alot.



No comments:
Post a Comment