This would be my last post for about.. two weeks? I would probably not be blogging till the 19th or 20th, thanks to trials, and I'm am going to achieve a gargantuan feat.. Of not logging into Facebook, Blogger, and Twitter. I might log into Facebook during weekends though. I guess you can't get me out of there, the usual.
Anyway, so yeah. no onlining for sometime, studying my head off for three weeks, trying not to get distracted with the badminton world championships, tennis masters series, and.. the internet. (Ryan Higa and Kevjumba, please, please don't make me miss alot. Please??) Thank you F1 for saving my life from NOT having any races while I suffer. I can get myself out of distraction brought by badminton, tennis, BUT NOT F1. And THANK GOD, I don't have to put up with any races while my trials go on, thanks to their summer break which coincided.:) There, my explanation as to why I 'might' be absent the coming days virtually.
August have been very very kind to me so far, and I am very grateful. Because probably it's the best I've felt all year, and that's something great, and totally relieving. I should celebrate.:)
The best part is, I can actually appreciate every day as it comes, and live one day at a time. It's so fun.
The day before, I was enjoying a sunset, which gave the impression of a rose.
I don't know how many of you guys actually watch as the sun goes down, but I do. And it might be some cheesy cliche to some, but in essence, it's not. Sunsets are one of the most beautiful things we can see.
Just like the stars at night, they are beyond gorgeous. And roses! Those are magical flowers, they are.:)
Sunsets, stars and roses.:)
Maybe it's time some people live out of the box. How sad it is to live life so completely blind to life's gift, and the world around.
I read the Somalian famine story, and cried. I felt the sorrow and pain felt by them, but it's heartbreaking I could do nothing more but to pray. The Somalians suffer in famine caused by some political power-hungry beasts, and 29000 kids have died the last three months. Mothers suffer in pain and grief. It's incredulous! I bet many aren't aware of this problem happening in that part of the world. We could send out a prayer, I suppose. We live here in all luxuries of life, blessed with everything, and yet we complain. Don't worry, I'm no saint either. And I am ashamed of myself, at times. I have it all. We have it all. We are probably to blind to see it.
They who deserve nothing, have everything.
So, that's it for now. I extend my prayers to those in Somalia, the innocent ones suffering, God, save them.
Anyway, that's it, gotta go, love you guys, love, everything.:D



No comments:
Post a Comment