Friday, August 19, 2011

Eighteen Years On And I Survived

The moment I woke up this morning,
I thanked God for allowing me to survive, for 18 years, as of today. I feel privileged, it's something not everyone in this world is blessed with. Because there is a circle of life going on around us, people die, and there are new-born babies So with that, I thanked God for everything he has given me thus far, it's feels amazing. And life is beautiful, when I noticed it. As of today, as I turned 18, I planned to live every moment of my life. We don't know what will happened, but grab the chance while it's there. Life is a gift.

I'M 18, YES, 18 YEARS OF AGE!

So anyway, my birthday this year is amazing, as always for the past three years. Uhhh.. crazy, CRAZY! Besides the fact I had Maths P6 for exam, and however much it sucked, the rest was wonderful. My beloved friends planned a surprise for me, something I've been having for 3, yes THREE! consecutive years. Crazy.

Firstly, RACHEL SAW. This dude here, GOT ME THE BOOK I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET, THE SAME BOOK I'VE GONE A MILLION TIMES INTO POPULAR TO SEE IF IT'S THERE. Even if I can't buy it. The book I've blogged about before, how I got a crush on the guy, Daniel Grigori! OhmygoshIwasSHOCKED! I knew it was a book when I felt it, but it kept me wondering, what book would Ray get me, and when I unwrapped it, yes I had to do it so extremely slowly, BECAUSE the wrapper alone was so amazing(I'll post the pics tomorrow), I screamed. Bryan was like, "so you like a book better than our presents la now? Fine, I will take the pillow back. Hmph." Hahah! Yes, I always believed that story books is THE BEST gift I can ever get. I so LOVED IT. Passion! I can't believe it, the book I WANTED THE MOST. Rachel Saw and Alison Chiew, I HEART you guys!:) Best gift ever.:)

And then. After exam, I went to find those fellas, but aparently, somehow everyone became too busy to hang out with me on my birthday. I went to library and hung out with Hui Yen. We stalked people on facebook, tweeting each other although we were next to each other, and when she was watching Ryan Higa's new video through her iPhone, which I refused because I wanted to watch it in HD, lol, I stared at the screen of the computer and then finally decided to thanked all those amazingly kind soul who wished me in Facebook. THANK YOU. And Chris called. Me and Hui Yen went down, and Bev came along.
Truth was, these nutheads I have for friends, planned a surprise for me. And trust me, it was SHOCKING, because they did the acting SO WELL. Bryan Ong was the BOMB. Hahah. He feigned pretense so well, the fact that he didnt know it was my birthday today, when apparently he went shopping yesterday to get me a present. They came out with the cake, which was so beautiful! Topped with strawberries, which apparently didn't appeal much to Chris' taste, but I LOVE STRAWBERRIES! And the gifts they got me! Bryan and EuJian got me a Liverpool pillow with Torres.;D They knew it was old, but that was my favourite,Chelsea would have just angered me. Lol. Vincent Loo, got me a.. Ray Ban sunglasses. I swear... Lol. Vincent Loo's card was cuteeee! The EXACT same in and out. Brilliant, Vince, brilliant! Kern Yen got me a PLUSH TOY! For someone who assured me my childhood days are over and my adult days are in, his gift totally corroborate with his words. Totally.
Lunch was awesome, at Cassian Kitchen. Bryan Ong actually sacrificed DotA to join us, it's shockingly AMAZING! Not all guys care to do that, DotA is somewhat addictive. Thank you, Bryan! Hui Yen meanwhile was highhhh, and talking with her the entire day, got me high too. Gosh, my friends.

Mom got me a Parker pen which has my name on it! It was so expensive looking, I was so touched! They got me a car, but they still want to get me birthday gifts. My parents. Daddy got me CK perfume, which was amazing. Thanks, mom and dad. My brothers, WERE EXTREMELY NICE TO ME TODAY, can you believe it? I didn't. But they were, so APPLAUD! Not a single riff between us! Amazing.

Amalinaaa! I miss you!. Your text made my day. Waniey Johari! You did as you promised, I love you!=)
And THANK YOU to everyone who wished me. Chia Lian Ching wished me the MOST! An average of one wish, EVERY HOUR. Hahaha!

I was so touched with all the love everyone showed me. Seriously, you guys are fantastic. Thank you for being part of my life. I love all of you.:)

(But there's a small part of me resenting the fact that 2 of my best friends did not wish me, at least one didn't at all, till now, while the other... I expected her to be the first. Oh well.)

Anyway, THANK YOU, everyone, THANK YOU! Thanks for making the best things of my day. All these are memories I'll hold onto in years to come. And they do mean alot, ALOT. I couldn't have asked for better people in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment