I'm a skyscraper!
It's August. The month I am so in love with. The month in which great things happen, and great adventures starts, great people were born. Barack Obama,( the great man) :August 4th.
Dylan and Cole Sprouse, (I used to love them so much) :August 4th.
Orville Wright, ()the one half of the duo who brought you the aeroplane, so that we can flyyyy),: 19th August.
Nico Hulkenberg,( I still think he deserves a chance in the main grid) : 19th August.
Demi Lovato, (my idol, the person who made me believe that we will survive, even in our darkest days), Charlize Theron, ( My favourite childhood movie will forever be Mighty Joe Young, the movie I cried to when I was.. six?) :7th August.
Rupert Grint!(He is amaaazing. And I love him so much. Did I tell you I love him? Like totally.:D): 24 th August.
Scott Caan.(Hawaii 5-0 rebooth would be DEAD without him. AND he got a Golden Globes nomination, how cool is that?)
Andy Roddick and Pete Sampras and oh yeah, Roger Federer too. (2 awesome tennis players.Fine, 3 awesome tennis players.): August 30th and August 12th, and August 8th.
Whitney Houston(She reminds me of Jacqueline:)) :9th August.
Bill Clinton.(despite his scandals, we can't hate him, he still brought on a change in this world.) :August 19th.
So yeah, and many other great people. Most of us, are fellow Leos. The amazingly awesome one.
Oh right, I forgot to mention one name, but it's prettay obvious. Anyway, the greatest person to be born in this month who will be making a change in the world in a few months to come, is.. Deena Verdasco. Yes, it's yours truly, the one and the only awesomest person alive. No joke, I know I am awesome.:)
So anyway, yeah, I am so excited to brave through this month, cause it's my most favourite month in the calendar, something about it makes everything else looks beautiful. Yes, August.
In fact, today is the birthday of one of my favourite story books character after Harry Potter(Harry's is yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!, yes we are all Leos, the awesome ones.:D), it's Damen Auguste. He inspires me alot.
And yeah well, I'm feeling a lil' high this month but at peace and happy. And I've vowed to NOT emo for this entire month, and despite all the shit happening in my life, I'm gonna forget them all. I want to believe, I have a life, and I love it.
So, much love, world, much love.
Wonderful how far we can go with a big bout of optimism, confidence, and happiness. And belief.
I watched this video yesterday, called Validation, and it made me feel amazing. I love it, thanks Chris!
There, in the month of August, I am as happy as I can be, and I will be. It's gonna be hectic, but the show goes on. Hahaha. Life goes on, everybody, let's face it together.
Love, Deena Verdasco.
P.S- Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton, you were amaaazing no matter what. Jenson, I'm so proud of you! Fernando, there's always next time. Everyone, let's just shoot for the stars, for now, just like this three heroes of mine.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment